Technical & Management Training for Energy Professionals
Presented by John Havener
As Senior Consultant and NCM³ Project Manager, John has been instrumental in delivering more than US $750 M/yr in sustainable net cash margin improvements for Solomon’s chemicals, refining, pipeline, and terminals clients. John is a Chemical Engineer with 33 years industrial experience.
The Hydrocarbon Loss Seminar is unlike any seminar you have ever attended. Participants will come away with at least 3 good ideas for immediate application at their facility that will improve margins enough to pay for the cost of the seminar by more than 50 times over.
This course covers the mass balance, measurement, and loss prevention methods needed to minimize profit loss due to hydrocarbon loss. Typical sources of loss are covered along with proven, cost-effective methods to eliminate the loss. In addition, attendees are taught Hydrocarbon Loss Prevention best practices.
Participants will learn:
- Industry standard targets for maximum allowable loss
- Industry standard material balance methods and standards
- Typical hydrocarbon loss sources and standard solutions
- Required instrument measurement accuracy
- Flare and fuel measurements and calculations
- Process and aqueous loss sources
- Tankage losses and prevention
Schedule & Downloads
Courses are scheduled annually around the world and can be delivered directly to your company’s location, if desired.
For specific course questions, contact John by telephone at +1.972.739.1741 or via email at John.Havener@SolomonOnline.com.