Solomon Associates developed the International Study of Plant Reliability and Maintenance Effectiveness (RAM Study) in partnership with industry leaders to identify and quantify areas for improved reliability and maintenance performance. The study provides the most comprehensive set of reliability and maintenance benchmarks in the industry.
Reliability and maintenance can make the difference between sustainable profitability and plant closure. Since 1996, more than 8,000 production units have relied on Solomon’s RAM Study results to identify performance improvement opportunities.
Solomon’s RAM Study serves the process industry, including chemicals and refining operations, comparing reliability and maintenance performance within specified peer groups. New standards of performance in the global marketplace show that world-class manufacturers are reaping the benefits of ultra-high levels of reliability with corresponding decreases in maintenance costs in their operations.
Participation in Solomon’s RAM Study will reveal the tangible benefits available to you at your plant or refinery.
Sept. 30, 2013
Private Data Coordinator Seminars
Starting in Dec. 2013
Data Submittal Due
April 30, 2014
May 31, 2014
August 31, 2014
Participating in the RAM Study will help your team:
• Decrease the probability of a catastrophic event caused by a maintenance related shutdown or startup
• Reduce maintenance downtime by focusing on the elimination of repetitive failures
• Minimize maintenance labor, material and overhead costs with a resultant increase in profits
• Increase production capacity without costly capital investment
• Achieve sustainable operational excellence through reliability and maintenance optimization